- Place GrainBAG on a well drained, hard and level surface.
- Sand, concrete and asphalt surfaces are ideal.
- Ensure the area provides for easy removal of grain.
- Protect the storage area from livestock and pets such as dogs and cats that may climb on the grain bag.
- Protect grain bags from wind damage by placing tyres or other items on the ends of filled bags. Keep the storage area clear of garbage and weeds.
Grain Bag user tips
Grain bagging has become a popular practice for many farmers. The driving motivation comes from the availability of storage space: in case of massive crops when steel bins are full is and there is no place to put the extra corn at harvest. Grain bags have also proven to be more than just a temporary grain storage solution. Agri Novatex provides superior quality grain bags: easy to use, long lasting even in Australian conditions, ideal for creating a low oxygen environment.
Agri Novatex is the new Australian distributor of products for haymaking and crop preservation. Agri Novatex Australia is an extension of Novatex Italia, the net wrap manufacturer, renowned for the innovative solutions in crop baling all over the world.
Many of the Novatex products have been used by Australian farmers for over 10 years, making a name for themselves with their innovative, effective and reliable solutions for baling and protecting crops.